Siix & Serello is a Chicago based DJ and Producer duo focusing on progressive house with big melodies and sounds! They have just teamed up with Max Landry for their first official release as a duo for bigroom banger ‘So Much More’.
Listen to ‘So Much More’ on Spotify!
- Tell us about that first track that put you on the map in the electronic scene and the journey since. How did you get started?
“So Much More” is actually our first official release as a duo. The track is out now on Equatos Recordings! We have been working together for a year and we are really excited to begin our journey!
- Tell us about your latest project ‘So Much More’ with Max Landry?
We started the project about 8 months ago and once we laid it out, we knew instantly that it needed a solid vocal. We then contacted Max Landry and the rest is history!
- What single night out has been the most memorable for you as a DJs and producers?
One of us has DJ’ed at Congress Theater, a legendary music venue in Chicago. We are looking forward to creating memories together as a duo at future events.
- Tell us something we wouldn’t normally find out about you.
We love to be around family and friends and we are lucky enough to have their support! Oh…and we are both sneaker heads!
- Give us the name of one track that never gets old for you no matter how many times you listen to it?
Avicii – Levels
- Dream collaboration and why?
We would love to produce a song with Coldplay! Amazing vocals!
- If you could play any festival, which would it be?
- How do you get a track started? Tell us a bit about your production process. How long does it take you to complete a track on average and do you ever get writer’s block?
We usually always start with the chords and try to get a vibe, once we lay down the chords we move on to the melody and atmospheres and then we lay down some sick drums! haha.It typically takes us anywhere from a few weeks to a couple months depending on if the track needs vocals or any major changes.LOL of course we get writer’s block it’s inevitable.
- Latest track / EP? What are you working on currently? Tell us more!
We currently have two finished tracks that will be coming out within the next couple of months! We also have two more tracks that we are currently working on during quarantine and we’re excited to share it with you guys!
- The relationship between the audience and the DJ is crucial, and yet it seems to be a fragile one – how do you see the balance between giving the crowd what they want and treating them to something new?
We know people love to hear nostalgic songs that they can sing along to but we also love to give the listener something they have never heard before to create that wow factor! Finding that balance is not always the easiest, it comes with a lot of preparation and practice.
Follow SIIX & SERELLO on Social Media
SIIX & SERELLO – ‘So Much More’ Ft. Max Landry is OUT NOW! via Equatos Recordings